[ITHEA ISS] INFOS 2011 - Polanczyk-POLAND 19th September, 2011 - 23th September, 2011

Galina Setlak gsetlak at prz.edu.pl
Thu Mar 3 16:17:51 EET 2011

Dear Colleagues,

as our previous editions of INFOS Conference have turned out to be a great success we are going to organize INFOS 2011

and warmly invite you to participate in our conference event.

 It is supposed to be aflexible platform for exchanging knowledge and research results in the areas of several conference topics

(see enclosed Call for Papers).

This year we plan to organize, as a part of INFOS 2011, Doctoral Track. The main idea is to publish students' research results.

 In our opinion it will be great opportunity for Ph.D. students to discuss all issues related to dissertations they are working on.

What is more, we would like to encourage you to organize Invited Sessions, or even workshops in the domains of your expertise.

The sessions will be chaired by organizer (usually senior researcher) who has knowledge related to the topic of the session.

We look forward to seeing you in Polanczyk!

All conference details are available at http://infos.prz.edu.pl.

Best regards,

                Galina Setlak

                Chairwoman of the 4th International Conference INFOS - 2011

Contact information:
Galina Setlak

D. Sc., Ph. D. Associate Professor
Head of Department of Computer Science,

                           The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics

                           Rzeszow University of Technology

                           W. Pola 2, 35-959 Rzeszow, Poland

                           Phone:  +48 17 86-51-433

                           Email: gsetlak at prz.edu.pl

===================================
        POLITECHNIKA RZESZOWSKA
     Wydział Budowy Maszyn i Lotnictwa
dr hab. inż. GALINA SETLAK, profesor PRz.
         Kierownik Zakładu Informatyki
ul. W. Pola 2             Tel.: (48-17)- 86-51-433
35-959 Rzeszów               (48-17)- 86-51-424
              E-mail: gsetlak at prz.edu.pl

__________ Informacja programu ESET NOD32 Antivirus, wersja bazy sygnatur wirusow 5922 (20110303) __________

Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com