Fourth International Conference
Advances of Informational Modelling
July 02 - 10, 2014, Varna (Bulgaria)
- ITHEA International Scientific Society
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, BAS (Bulgaria)
- Institute of Information Theories and Applications FOI ITHEA (Bulgaria)
- V.M.Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Association of Developers and Users of Intelligent Systems(Ukraine)
- Federation of the Scientific - Engineering Unions /FNTS/ (Bulgaria).
Aims and Scope
The conference is devoted to the advances in the fields of concepts, methods, languages and tools of Informational Modelling and Simulation and its applications.
The aim of the Conference is exchange new ideas and expertise among experts in industry, research and education and not formal coordination of their efforts respecting Information Society challenges.
Topics of the conference
1. Concepts, Paradigms, Approaches and Languages
2. Efficiency Enhancements
3. Efficacy Estimation and Life Cycle Management
4. Application Development Methods and Best Practices in Industry, Education and Science.
Stoyan Poryazov (Bulgaria)
Krassimir Markov (Bulgaria)
Alexander Palagin (Ukraine)
Alexey Voloshin (Ukraine)
Anatolij Kornienko (Russia)
Anatoliy Krissilov (Ukraine)
Benoa Depaire (Belgium)
Elena Zamyatina (Russia)
Gurgen Khachatryan (Armenia)
Hasmik Sahakyan (Armenia)
Igor Galeluka (Ukraine)
Ivan Ganchev (Ireland)
Ivan Tsitovich (Russia)
Koen Vanhoof (Belgium)
Leonid Hulyanitsliy (Ukraine)
Levon Aslanyan (Armenia)
Liudmila Lyadova (Russia)
Natalia Ivanova (Russia)
Natalia Kussul (Ukraine)
Natalia Pankratova (Ukraine)
Olga Kalynychenko (Ukraine)
Tamila Titova (Russia)
Vira Golyan (Ukraine)
Vitalii Velychko (Ukraine)
Vitalii Vishnevskiy (Ukraine)
Vladimir Romanov (Ukraine)
Vladimir Shelestov (Ukraine)
Yurii Zaichenko (Ukraine)
The official languages of the Conference are English and Russian.
Papers and Fees
To submit a paper use the ITHEA ISS Submission Web System: http://ita.ithea.org.
To see the deadlines, fees and rules for preparing the papers please click here.