Second International Conference
Mathematics of Informational Modeling
July 09 - 10, 2013, Varna (Bulgaria)
Hotel "Sirius" in the resort St. Constantine & Helena.
Aims and Scope
The conference objective is to present and discuss current achievement in the fields of the Mathematics of Informational Modelling.
The basic objective is the formulation and analysis of adequate mathematical models for the description and solution of practical engineering and related problems based on the understanding of their underlying informational structure, with the ultimate aim of contributing to the development of human society.
This area constitutes the mathematical foundation of information science (informatics). It includes type theory, mathematical logic (for computer science), program theory, program verification, theory on algorithm, information theory, coding theory, cryptology, and so on.
The conference is dedicated to the broad issue of deeper understanding of Mathematics of Distances and Distance Design for applications.
Topics of interest
Topics of interest inlude but are not limited to:
- Complex Systems Modeling
- Computational Modelling and Simulation: principles, techniques and design of computational modelling and their applications.
- Cryptographic protocols, reliable and secure network communications,
- Computation models and systems for efficient algorithms.
- Multisets theory and its applications
- Theory of named sets and its applications
- Uncertainty and Fuzzy sets;
- Connectionism and neural nets - cascade neural networks, wavelet-neurons, learning algorithms, prediction, emulation.
- Abstract theory of programming languages and mathematical logic: type theory and lambda-calculus, intuitionistic logic and substructural logic.
- Philosophy and evolution of algorithmic design and analysis for computer science, engineering and information systems.
- Distances and Similarities in Data Analysis; Image and Audio Distances; Distances in Internet and Similar Networks
Krassimir Atanasov (Bulgaria)
Levon Aslanyan (Armenia)
Stoyan Poryazov (Bulgaria)
Krassimir Markov (Bulgaria)
Gurgen Khachatryan (Armenia)
Dmitro Buy (Ukraine)
Alexey Petrovskiy (Russia)
Emiliya Saranova (Bulgaria)
Krassimira B. Ivanova (Bulgaria)
Liudmila Cheremisinova (Belarus)
Sisir Roi (India)
Leonid Hulyanitskiy (Ukraine)
Volodimir Donchenko (Ukraine)
Yevgeniy Bodyanskiy (Ukraine)
Koen Vanhoof (Belgium)
The official language of the conference is English.
Papers and Fees
To submit a paper use the ITHEA ISS Submission Web System: http://ita.ithea.org.
To see the deadlines, fees and rules for preparing the papers please click here.