Second International Conference
Classification, Forecasting, Data Mining
June 21 - 24, 2010, Varna (Bulgaria)
International Journal "Information Theories and Applications"®
International Journal "Information Technologies and Knowledge"®
General sponsor: FOI Bulgaria
- ITHEA International Scientific Society
- Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- V.M.Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Institute of Information Theories and Applications FOI ITHEA (Bulgaria)
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, BAS (Bulgaria)
- Institute of Information Technologies, BAS (Bulgaria)
- Association of Developers and Users of Intelligent Systems(Ukraine).
Aims and Scope
The conference is devoted to the current research and applications in the fields of Classification, Clustering, Pattern Recognition, Forecasting, Features Processing, Transformations, Data Mining, and Knowledge Discovery.
Topics of the conference
Pattern Recognition and Forecasting
Classification and Clustering
Features Processing and Transformations
Image, Speech, Document and Signal Analysis
Knowledge-Based Decision Support Systems
Yurii Zhuravlev (Russia)
Krassimir Markov (Bulgaria)
Vladimir Ryazanov (Russia)
Ivan Sergienko (Ukraina)
Adil Timofeev (Russia)
Alexander Kel'manov (Russia)
Anatoliy Goopal (Ukraina)
Gennady Lbov (Russia)
Hasmik Sahakyan (Armenia)
Juan Castellanos (Spain)
Levon Aslanyan (Armenia)
Luis Fernando de Mingo (Spain)
Nikolay Zagorujko (Russia)
Peter Stanchev (Bulgaria)
Petro Stetsyuk (Ukraina)
Sergey Ablameyko (Belarus)
Viktor Krasnoproshin (Belarus)
Vladimir Shylo (Ukraina)
Vladimir Norkin (Ukraina)
Volodimir Stepashko (Ukraine)
The official languages of the Conference are Russian and English.
Work language at the conference time is Russian.
Papers and Fees
To submit a paper use the ITHEA ISS Submission Web System: http://ita.ithea.org.
To see the deadlines, fees and rules for preparing the papers please click here.